Red Cowgirl Boots Welcome!


Welcome to my blog!

I am a young agricultural enthusiast focused on spreading the "Colorful" world of Agriculture.

Involved with an amazing group of other Calgary Stampede Summer Synergy Youth who are committed to promoting Agricultural to others. I was introduced to blogging in participation for the Summer Synergy Marketing Campaign, which has truly inspired me.

I am excited to share my thoughts, comments, on serious and fun aspects of Agriculture. I hope that if you have an opinion on my subject matter, that you will leave a comment - I want to know how you feel, from both my agriculture and urban friends. Lets have some fun, relive some memories, make new memories and talk about what really matters most - help spread the word of Agriculture.

Get your boots out, dust them off, and join me in adding a bit of color to Agriculture!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

And The Countdown Ends...

Graduation is this weekend and I'm speechless. The day that we have always looked forward to is here and this is where our countdown ends. I have really mixed feelings about this whole growing up thing. As much as I'm excited to finally move out and start the next step; I'm really upset that I may not see half the people I've gone to school with since I started. The fact I wont wake up to see my parents everyday anymore. As much as I want to be upset and sad, I need to remember to smile, be happy, and thankful for all the memories, experiences, and lessons I get to carry with me the rest of my life! I think technology has changed for the better and social networking website, like Facebook, really will keep us all together no matter the distance. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I know I will receiving my high school diploma! :) 

2 comments:

  1. We hope you have a very Special Celebration this weekend Carling. You have blossomed into a fabulous young woman. We will be thinking of you! Be sure to send pictures. Love Auntie Lynn, Uncle Wayne, Brady and Kayleigh. XXX OOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I will make sure you will get some pictures! Thank you so much for the gift, it means a lot to me. xo

    ReplyDelete